- Students who represent the company on your campus
- Support promotional activities organized by Citi
- Responsible for organization of events on the campus
- Cooperate closely with the Human Resources Division
- Be enthusiastic
- Have an innovative approach
- Be proactive
- Be willing to test himself/herself in areas such as Marketing, Project Management, PR and HR
From May to July we are running the selection of applications and after phone interview with HR representatives, we invite selected candidates for the role of Citi Ambassadors. During the interview the candidates are asked about the educational background and proffesional experience. Additionaly we verify their plans and ideas concerning Citi brand promotion on the universities they are currently studiying at.
The main task of the Ambassador is to represent the company on the campus. First and foremost, this entails generating "buzz" among colleagues on the campus. Additionally, the Ambassadors are responsible for liaising with university authorities and professors, and facilitating the organization of events. Participants of this programme may also take the initiative, and develop their own projects, for which the company will allocate appropriate funds.
The Programme's participants are in constant contact with bank employees, which allows us to get to know each other.
You should become a Citi Ambassador for many reasons.
First of all, you will gain experience in a job that does not interfere with the course of your studies. The Ambassador Program also provides its participants with an opportunity to take the initiative to adapt the Programme to their individual needs.
The Ambassadors can take part in numerous courses. Participating in the Program isn’t limited to work; it is focused on developing and achieving your goals - both professional and personal!
Taking part in the Ambassador Program increases your chances of enrolling in our other Programmes, such as the Summer Internship Programme, the Analyst Programme, or the Regional Analysts Programme.
Additionally, all participants receive a gift and are eligible to win a special prize!
- Warsaw: University of Warsaw, Warsaw School of Economics, Warsaw University of Technology, Polish-Japanese Institute of Information Technology, Koźminski University, Warsaw University of Life Sciences, the Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University in Warsaw;
- Poznań: Poznań University of Economics, Adam Mickiewicz University;
- Olsztyn: University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn;
- Łódź: University of Łódź, Łódź University of Technology;
- Gdańsk: University of Gdańsk, Gdańsk University of Technology;
- Kraków: Cracow University of Economics;
- Lublin: Maria Curie Skłodowska University;
- Bydgoszcz: Kazimierz Wielki University;
- Toruń: Nicolaus Copernicus University;
- Katowice: University of Economics in Katowice, University of Silesia in Katowice.
University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn
Cracow University of Economics
University of Łódź
University of Gdańsk
Maria Curie Skłodowska University
Warsaw University of Technology
University of Warsaw
Warsaw School of Economics
University of Economics in Katowice
Poznań University of Economics