Send us your CV, preferably in English, via the Citi website: careeratciti.pl.
Make sure that your CV:
- Contains the entire record of your professional life.
- Reflects your biography.
- As a general rule, write your resume with a specific position in mind. Tailor your resume to showcase how your professional experience and accomplishments fit the criteria for this particular position.
At this stage, we perform an initial verification of the information regarding your motivation, command of English (or another language, if needed) and general understanding about the business or area you have applied for.
- If for some reason the interview’s scheduled time isn’t convenient for you, ask if you could reschedule, and suggest an alternative date.
- Find a place where you will be able to talk freely.
- Take the time to consider your answers ahead of the interview.
- Make sure your answers are clear and concise.
- Be advised that the interview may take up to 15 minutes.
At this stage, we will invite you to participate in a test session that may check your English, analytical skills, knowledge and other relevant skills.
- Refresh your knowledge on the topic in question.
- Stay calm and focused.
- Remember the time limits for each task.
- Be advised that the test may take up to 1 hour.
At this stage, you will be invited to a personal interview with a HR Representative, and if you are successful - with a Manager or several Managers.
- Familiarize yourself carefully with the description of the position for which you are applying.
- Do research about the company.
- Learn as much as possible about the position and the department for which you are applying.
- Consider how the position you are applying for fits into your career path.
- Be professional in your appearance and your behaviour.
- Be specific in answering the questions.
- Prepare a list of questions you would like to ask.
- Be advised that the interview may take up to 1.5 hour.