Features of the potential candidate
- 2nd or 3rd year students of all faculties at the University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing)
- Ability of analytical thinking
- Proactive attitude and ambition
- Innovation and openness to new experiences
- Interest in the area of finance and banking
After participating in the program you will receive a diploma which can be valuable during the recruitment process to Citi Handlowy , the " Summer Internship" or the „Rozwój na Bank” program.
Send your CV * to: firstname.lastname@example.org by December 11th 2017.
*The following clause is required:
“I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data included in my application by coordinators of “Bank Academy”, i.e. University of Warmia and Mazury and Citigroup, for the purpose of the recruitment process to Bank Academy Program (pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883”
CVs without above clause will not be taken into consideration during the recruitment process for”Bank Academy” program.
more details to be found: www.citihandlowy.pl/akademia/ andhttp://www.uwm.edu.pl/kariera/akademia-na-bank-juz-po-raz-szosty-na-uwm-w-olsztynie-0
Take care of your future!