What can Bank Academy give you?
- you will improve your skills during the workshops and training sessions: the art of self-presentation, a unique take on banking, career planning and many more,
- you will gain experience in working with specialists, analysts, managers and coaches,
- you will learn the specificity of work in an international environment of a global Bank operating in 160 countries,
- you will face interesting case studies which form part of our employees’ daily routine,
- you will also find out what competencies of job candidates are sought after by employers,
- upon completion you will receive the Bank Academy Certificate, which will become a valuable asset in the recruitment for development programmes (“Summer Internship”, “Rozwój na Bank”) and for work at Citi Service Center and Citi Handlowy.
This year the workshops will be held between January 2019 and May 2019
(8 meetings are planned).
Who are we looking for?
2nd and 3rd year students of all faculties at the University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn who are interested in the area of finance and banking and who are characterised by:
- fluency in English,
- the ability to think analytically,
- proactive attitude and ambitions,
- openness to innovations and new experiences.
Send your CV* to: email@example.com by 16 December 2018.
Details also available at:
and at: http://www.uwm.edu.pl/kariera/akademia-na-bank-juz-po-raz-siodmy-na-uwm-w-olsztynie.
Take care of your future today!
* It is required that your CV include the following clause:
“I hereby consent to have Bank Handlowy w Warszawie S.A. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Senatorska 16 (“Bank”) process my personal data included in the application, the scope of which exceeds the scope of the data indicated in Article 22(1) of the Labour Code, for the purpose of and to the extent necessary for conducting the recruitment process. I declare that I have been informed about the right to withdraw my consent. I also declare that this consent is given freely.”
CVs without the above clause will not be taken into consideration during recruitment for “Bank Academy”.